Download and Register Databuddy App and get 100% Rs. 112 Paytm Cash every 30th Guaranteed. Install and register your number with OTP and get Rs.10 Paytm Cash Instantly. Send your contact number and name on abelelocom@gmail.com. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Breaking

Wednesday, 12 August 2020

SSC Form Online Payment Failed Problem Solved

Staff Selection Commission: Hey Guys! Welcome to OyeLeCoupons. Here we back with another amazing article for you. Today I am going to talk about SSC online payment problems. Guys, as you know SSC server is one of the busiest servers in India. So, many of you are facing the payment not completed problem after the submission of the payment. So, there is no need to worry about it. This seems to be a very common problem that occurs in SCC forms. In this article, I am going to tell you the solution to the payment related problems. So, stick with us to know all the key factors about the SCC payment problem and follow the given mention stuff to complete your payment status in SSC. Thanks for your precious time.

SSC Payment Not Complete Error Solution

SSC Payment Problem Solution

Readers, you just have to read the complete article to understand this problem and solution as well. So, be with us for more offers and Loot tricks. Thanks for choosing us! 
The problem of SSC Payment could be solved by two different medium
  • ONLINE 
  • OFFLINE

Online Way to Solve SSC Payment Not Completed Error in Form Submission

  • Dear users, firstly, Log in to the SSC web site
  • Then, make a click on Payment or Payment Status
  • 'Payment is not completed yet' or Incomplete message will pop up in your screen
  • what you have to do is click on 'Double Verification of the Payment'
  • Here, you will get a message that if any amount deducted to your account then wait for 48 hours
  • Under 48 hours I am 80% sure that your payment gets successfully completed
  • Often, you can cross-check your Payment status, it will show you completed
  • That's it! Best of luck for your exam


Above I tell you that 80% of students get their payment status complete. Now, what about the rest of 20% of students. Guys, if your payment is not completed yet(after 1 Week), so you are as unlucky as I was. The same problem occurred with me. So, don't worry, I have another solution for this kind of error. Now, you have to do the offline method of payment.

Offline Way to Solve Payment Failed Problem in SSC

  • First of all, go to the Payment section of SSC
  • Choose the Offline Payment method
  • Now, you have to download the E challan of SSC 
  • Then, make an A4 sheet print out of it
  • Now, you have to go to your nearest SBI Bank branch
  • Just submit your E Challan by filling up your valid details
  • You have to pay 100 Rs for that
  • After 24 hours your payment will get complete
  • Now, you will be thinking about your money which had deducted while paying the online charges of the form, don't you? don't worry your money will be credit in your account after doing these steps.
  • Just open the Email Box and create a message, here you have to tell SSC about your Payment problem and enter your SSC Registration number with Name and Pin Code
  • and send it to "enquirysscnr@gmail.com"
  • Within 7 Days your about will refund in your account
  • That's it! Thanks for choosing us! 

About OyeLeCoupons

Dear users, our motto is to provide 100% benefits. But, Guys you have to support us. We post all the working offers, coupons, Tricks and some of you guys successfully activate it. But, as after the expiry of the offer, when some of the users are going to activate the same trick or offer or promo codes which I mentioned, they got failed. Later, they blame us. Readers, I always mention the offer's validation time. But, instead of reading this, you blame us. Being a Blogger, it is very hard to delete the expiry post. But, we mark that the post was expired. So, read the full article carefully and support us. Your good reviews make us Happy. Thank You!

Final Words

Readers, all you need to know about the SSC Form Payment problem is mention in this article. You just have to read the article carefully and follow the given steps to activate this offer. If you have any trouble while activating this offer, you can ask us below the comment box, we will surely solve your problem. You can also review this post and tell us if this article is useful for you or not. Also, share this article with your friends if you really like it. Thanks for choosing OyeLeCoupons.

Tags: SSC Delhi Police Constable Form, SSC Bank Form, SSC Clerk Form, SSC Government Job Forms

3 comments:

  1. how to cross check the payment staus

    ReplyDelete
  2. its showing that no paid fees but bank has deducted the money
    and i have waied for 48hrs...............what to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just wait for 48 hours. your payment will get success ful

      Delete